Sunday, July 20, 2008

BRAXTON & BRIDGER'S FIRST BOWLING TRIP!

So Russell came to town this weekend to do some more work around the house and to get a few more things done so that we can hopefully get it sold!! We worked hard all day Saturday and decided to go and do something fun together as a family. We had been outside in the heat all day so we decided to go bowling and can I just say Oh My heck it was hilarious!!! I don't think Russell and I have ever laughed so hard. Braxton was so funny and so proud of himself. We had so much fun! We can't wait until Bridger is old enough to share in the fun too, but he loves to watch his older brother!

























3 comments:

Bert and Tiffany said...

How Fun! I just love that you have a blog now! Rylee loves to go bowling too! We will have to go together when you get moved down here, I can only imagine how funny Brax was! See you soon!

Fielding Family said...

Hey it has been forever. Things look like they are going great for you guys. When are you moving back this way. Yep another boy for us but that is okay...

kamikae said...

I love the video of Braxton bowling. Your boys are adorable. Welcome to blogging!

Christmas 2008