Sunday, July 13, 2008

FIREWORKS AT GRANDMA AND GRANDPA TOLBERTS










Here are some pictures of us doing fireworks at Grandma and Grandpa Tolberts. Russell loaded up on fireworks this year and the boys had so much fun! I got some cute pictures of Braxton and Bridger this night too. It's hard to get pictures of them both looking at me, so I did some separately as well. Braxton made it until about 30 seconds into the fireworks at the Greenbelt in Idaho Falls and was out cold. He had a long busy day!!! Hopefully he makes it longer next year!!
And Oh yeah I'm in trouble because he likes to drink my mountain dew!!!

2 comments:

Bert and Tiffany said...

Maybe the Mountain Dew will counteract his hyper little self! It could be a good thing! LOL!

Lindsie said...

Your boys are SO cute! I love their outfits! Holy cow... Brax is getting so tall!!!!!!!!

Christmas 2008