Sunday, November 2, 2008

BRIDGER'S 1ST BIRTHDAY!








Hey everyone I'm back in the blogging world!!! We finally got our computer set up and and I am so far behind that I just figured I would start from this point and move forward instead of going clear back through summer! Just an update.... We moved to Idaho October 1th and are living in Rigby. We have gotten pretty much moved in, but still have a lot of organizing to do and we still don't have our T.V. set up = (!!! So needless to say I'm missing way to many of my shows!!!), but at the same time it has been pretty nice, to be able to just focus on getting stuff done and playing with the kids... Braxton starting preschool last week and is loving it. He has it Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8:15-10:45, which is perfect and I love that I can take him and pick him up.. Another good note, we got multiple offers on our house last week on the same day and after a little negotiating accepted an offer pretty close to what we were asking. We are very excited and hope that everything goes through with the inspection and appraisal, If so we will be closing on November 20th and then closing on our house here in Rigby. Bridger also celebrated his 1st birthday the 28th and we had a family party for him on the 26th. It was so fun to be able to have lots of family over, but he wasn't quite sure what to think of everyone!! Here are some pictures of him opening presents and his birthday cake... By the way he hated the cake and didn't want to even touch it.. He would barely touch the cake, so I grabbed his hand and smashed it into the cake and he bawled!!! It was too funny! Oh and by the way he still does have his helmet = ( We went back to Salt Lake on October 21st hoping we would be done but he has to have it until at least December 16th that's when we will go back in and meet with the doctor's...

1 comment:

kamikae said...

Happy Birthday Bridger! He looks like he had a fun birthday. So who will my new neighbors be? Do you know any scoop? No one will be as good as you though! Anj and I miss you tons!

Christmas 2008