Sunday, November 2, 2008

CARVING PUMPKINS, HALLOWEEN PARTIES AND MORE!

Halloween was a lot of fun this year.. We started by carving our pumpkins on Wednesday night and me not being the very crafty one was pretty proud of our pumpkins!!! Ha Ha! Thanks to templates online we were able to come up with some faces!! I can't find the video, but when i cut open the pumpkins to carve them Braxton had a fit!! It was to messy for him... I took his shirt off so he could dig in, and he stuck his hand in, pulled out one seed and decided that was enough for him so he wouldn't touch it again!! So lucky me got to clean out both pumpkins by myself while Russell was putting together our computer desk and braxton was looking at me like I was crazy!! Thursday night we went to the church halloween party, and Friday we went to my Mom's house, and both grandparents houses. After that we went over to Doug and Beckies for a halloween party and saw all of Russell's family. Russell took Braxton trick or treating for a little while and then we went home. It's so much fun to be home close to our families, we love it!! We didn't stay very long because Bridger was so ready for bed!! Oh and by the way let me explain Bridger was suppose to be a skunk but he threw a major fit the night of our ward party and bawled like crazy so we ended up switching him to be a lion. Thanks to Tiffany who let us borrow the costume or he wouldn't have had one!!! He was much happier in the lion costume, though I'm not sure why!!!! So at the ward party he was a lion, but he was okay in the skunk costume for Halloween so he that's why you will see him in two different costumes! Braxton was spiderman and loved every minute of it!!











1 comment:

kamikae said...

I would choose a Lion over a Skunk too but how funny that he had a preference at one year old. Logan was spider man last year and loved it too. Little boys and superheroes are always a hit, thats for sure. Who wouldn't want to fly?...

Christmas 2008