Wednesday, December 3, 2008

LIA SOPHIA AND SCENTSY PARTY

Hey Everyone! I just wanted to let you know that my sister and I are doing an open house this weekend on December 6th for Lia Sophia Jewelry and Scentsy... If anyone is interested check out www.liasophia.com and www.scentsy.com/tenellet and let me know if there is anything you would like to order. The special for Lia Sophia is buy two items and get 4 half off and if you buy all six she will give you an additional $15.00 off. The two full priced items can be the cheapest and the 4 half price items can be the most expensive. This is a great time to get awesome jewelry at a great price! I will also have most of the Scentsy stuff in stock so get it in time for Christmas! If you live in this area and want to come to the open house leave me a comment and I will get back to you with the address! Thanks and Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Christmas 2008