Monday, December 8, 2008

Random Pictures

I just had to post a few pictures of the boys. I usually try and get up and get showered and ready before the boys wake up and I sometimes don't make it since they wake up between 6:00 and 6:30, but Braxton is so excited to see Bridger in the mornings that he likes to climb in the crib and play with him while I finish getting ready... This particular morning Braxton had my MP3 Player and they were sitting in there listening to music!! It was so cute I had to take some pictures. The other pictures are of Bridger and this is how I found him taking his nap this afternoon. He was sitting up in the corner of his crib sound asleep so I had to take some pictures. Isn't he so sweet! I love spending my days with them! He also likes to empty drawers out and sit in them.. One of these days I'm hoping to post a video of him walking but he's not quite there yet. He is getting close and will take about 3 to 5 steps at a time so I think it will be soon! Oh and just so you know half the pictures are of Bridger without pants, because he's to skinny and they are to big in the waist and he crawls right out of them so I decided that unless we are going somehwere he will be pantless until he starts walking!!! It gets to be a pain putting them on a million times a day!!!!












4 comments:

Lindsie said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever!!! I still can't believe Bridger has like 10 teeth. I'm thinking we need to buy Kels dentures soon... haha!!! MISS YOU

Angie said...

Man I miss those litle guys! Hope you all had a great Christmas! xoxoxo call when your coming into town again and we will do lunch!

Diahan said...

Oh I miss you and your darling children!! It is so fun to see them in these pictures.
I hope you are doing well and are happy. You sound happy to be home.

kamikae said...

I hope you guys had a great Christmas. I love the cute relationship that your boys have. It honestly reminds me of how Dylan and Hayden were at that age. I miss you!!

Christmas 2008