Thursday, January 22, 2009

Christmas 2008

We had a great Christmas this year and we were so grateful to be here to celebrate with our families! Last year we weren't able to come home for Thanksgiving or Christmas due to Bridger's medical condition so it was extra nice to be able to be here. Christmas Eve we spent the evening with Russell's family. Christmas we just stayed home and enjoyed our time together playing with all the fun things the boys got. Friday we had my family party in the afternoon and one with my extended family, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc on Friday night. There are so many pictures so I just put them in a slideshow. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Well at least you took pictures...I forgot and just took video. I'm a nerd. Oh, we have a new Missionary here. His name is Elder Hansen...he used to work for your daddy and he knows Tristen. How funny. He's been here for like 1 week...His first area! Nice to know someone who knows your family! I miss you! Too bad you don't live in SLC anymore...I am going to be there for 2 weeks starting next week..I hope to maybe see Erika...I miss you! The boys are growing so fast.

Christmas 2008