Thursday, January 22, 2009

Christmas Candy Making Day!

Every year we get together with my mom, sister, and sister in law and make candy plates for neighbors. We make dipped pretzels, caramels, sugar cookies, chocolate dipped gummy bears (my favorite!), chocolate dipped cinnamon Santas, peanut butter cups, you name it, we probably made it!! This is the first time in at least 5 years that I was able to be there and it was so much fun! The kids love to help and are getting old enough that it is fun for them, but I'm sure they ate more then they made! But so did I, so o'well! Bridger and Addison also loved to empty out the cupboards and the older kids had to take a break after a while and go outside to do some sledding.
*Disclaimer* A lot of the pictures have the children licking there fingers and eating while they were making the candy and to the best of our knowledge we made them wash their hands every time we saw them = )!!!
























1 comment:

Brandy said...

I love the candy making pictures! They are so cute! What a fun day! I wish we could have been there! Brooks still asks for Braxton sometimes when we go by the back road to get to your house! Cute and sad! We miss you guys!

Christmas 2008