Sunday, February 8, 2009

I LOVE MY PRIMARY CLASS!!

So I just have to say that I love, love, love my primary class! I teach CTR5 which is Braxton's class and they are so cute, but I had to share what one little girl named Abigail said today. We were sitting in Primary and they were being taught a new song called How firm a foundation which is in the hymn book. Sister Byram asked everyone if they new what a hymn was.. Without hesitation Abigail blurts out "Yes I know it's a boy"!!!!!!!!! We were all laughing so hard we were in tears and to top it off there were many visitors including the Stake Primary Presidency!!! So cute! I love the truths and honesty of all these little kids. It just blows me away how much they know and how much they want to learn. They have learned the song God Gave us Families and they sang it so well today that it brought me to tears and you could feel the spirit in that primary room so strong!! Conclusion: I love primary!!

No comments:

Christmas 2008