Sunday, February 8, 2009

SLEDDING WITH GRANDPA!

So my mom called yesterday morning and my Dad wanted to take the kids sledding behind his tractor in their pasture and the kids had so much fun!! It was beautiful day and they were out there for hours! He finally had to tell Paytin and Braxton that he was tired because I think they would have stayed out there all day! He took Bridger and Addison for a little ride and they didn't know what they thought about that! Braxton also told Paytin that he wanted to ride with her so that she could hold him!! Here are some cute pictures of all my nieces and nephews minus Brooks', we missed you buddy!!! You would have had a ball! My dad even made them a fire in his fire pit to keep them warm! Thanks Dad/Grandpa for doing that for our kids! Thanks Mom/Grandma for all the yummy snacks! We love you both!





























1 comment:

Brandy said...

That looks so so fun!! What cute kids! Brooks would have loved it!

Christmas 2008