Friday, March 13, 2009

My sweet little Niece

So Trevor and Lisal had their baby on Wednesday and she is so sweet!! They named her Emersyn and she weighed 5 lbs 8 oz and we all love her so much!! I don't want to say much, but would like to ask everyone who reads this to please pray for her. She is having some medical complications and was flown to Primary Children's yesterday. They don't know for sure what is wrong and are running tests right now. We don't really know anything right now except that we could use all the prayers we can get... We love her and her family so much and pray that everything will be okay... Here are some sweet pictures of little Emersyn....




2 comments:

Emily said...

They will definatly be in our prayers. I hope everything is okay and she starts to thrive soon. Keep me up to date. Miss ya.

Lindsie said...

Oh, she's so little and SO cute and I love her name!!! I'm glad you posted pics. Hope everything is ok...

Christmas 2008