Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Visiting Emersyn

I'm a little late in blogging these pictures, but my niece Emersyn is so cute and I was able to go visit her at Primary Children's a couple weeks ago. I was able to hold her a few different times and I am so grateful that she is now home and doing well. She still has a lot to go through, but she is already an amazing little girl. You can feel her sweet spirit so strong when you are holding her and we know that she is going to bless so many lives! We love her so much!! She has a great Mom and Dad and wonderful big sisters that will take very good care of her!! Here are a few pictures of her at Primary Childrens. The picture didn't turn out very good, but my mom had shirts made for all the girls, and Emmy's say's I'm Emmy, MaKay's said, I'm Emmy's Big Sister, and Paytin's said I'm Emmy's Bigger Sister, and they would wear them to the hospital when they would go visit!






No comments:

Christmas 2008